Canadian law student wanting to move to AUS

Hey all ☺️

It's my first time posting on here and I thought I'd give this a try as I've practically found no helpful ressources pertaining to my situation thus far! I'm a 25 year-old law student from Canada. I've previously completed a Bachelor's degree in political science, as well as a Bachelor's degree in civil law (I'm from the province of french-speaking Quebec) and on the verge of having completed my Juris Doctor in common law by the end of next fall. For a while now, my fiancé and I have been actively interested in immigrating to Australia once we've both completed our respective university degrees. We've been looking into the subclass 189 Skilled Indepedent visa procedure and by the looks of it, I'll have to apply with a total of 75 points as a solicitor or barrister - but I have no skilled employment experience as I have been a full-time university student for the past 7 years.

Firstly, I was curious in knowing whether or not I could apply with a skilled nominated occupation of solicitor if I have never  been one in Canada and only have the degree to back it? Although I would currently be admitted to sit for the Bar examination in my jurisdiction in Quebec, I choose not to because (1) I'm finishing up my common law degree to be able to practice outside of Quebec (i.e. in another Canadian province or potentially Australia) and (2) it's a waste of 10K$ for someone who knows she wants to move out of the province.

Secondly, I will be applying to get my equivalencies evaluated once I graduate from the common law program. Will the couple of courses I will have to certainly retake in Australia (i.e. constitutional law and administrative law) stand in the way of a positive skills assessment with the relevant Government body?

At last, I essentially wanted to get some honest opinion on how realistic (or unrealistic) the thought of getting this visa would be in a field in which I have no skilled employment experience. Has any one else applied for the 189 as a solicitor or barrister as a newly graduate? Are my 75 points way below what's needed in a similar situation? 

Thank you guys! I'd appreciate any help x