Carpentry Practical

suze&lee

Hi first of all I would like to say well done to all the people who have already taken this test and good luck to all who haven't. Basically just want bit of advice really. My husband is due to take the test tomorrow at Accrington and wondered if anyone can tell me what the day consists of. He has been polishing up on roofs as this is what seems to be worrying most people including my oh. He is very nervouse at the moment. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Guest Claire Waugh

HI there

Has any one heard if they passed the Carpentry practical that was done in London on 18th July..Cx

Guest hartleys

Hi Clare

My OH has heard today that he has passed his carpentry practical, his was 18th july but in Accrington. We applied online so we were checking for his result at tradeassess.com.au. Good luck, im sure you will hear very soon

Lisa x

• 2 months later...
Guest HOPKINSON'S

hi ,im new to the web site i hav my skills assess 28 oct could u tell me how your oh went on it would be good to read about it iv been updating on my roofing hips is main one

Guest HOPKINSON'S

im doing practical at blackburn as we live near preston,hope everything goes ok wi oh just carnt wait

max (41) debs (43) paige (19) gracie (5)

Guest paul n kath

know what you mean seems like a long drawn out process but know its worth it in the end, good luck with your pratical..

hi hopkinsons, can you tell me where you are doing your pratical, oh is doing his in london on the same day...

Hi there Aromatherapy!!

My OH is doing his in London on 28th too! He's nervous now! But then again - so am I !!

Good luck to them both:cute:

Lisa

x

Archived