register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Alan DJ Hardy

Migration companies

Hi Guys

Has anyone heard of a company in Adelaide called UIS they are a universal immigration service?

Regards

Alan

I have never heard of them so I did a quick google search. The only reference that came up for me was a Facebook page created in November 2019 with no information on just comments from people which accused them of being scammers and fraudsters. 

Are you wanting an Adelaide based agent? You can use one from another State. When we were in the UK our agent was based in Perth but we moved to Melbourne.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Hi Thanks for the reply.

i used a company based in the uk over a year ago and they scammed me. They said they would send my CV out etc.. I took them to court and got my money back. I don’t want the same to happen again which is why I haven’t used them yet. I would love to know if there are any migration companies that someone can recommend?

All of the agents that post regular,y on the forum are highly reputable 

3 hours ago, Alan DJ Hardy said:

Hi Thanks for the reply.

i used a company based in the uk over a year ago and they scammed me. They said they would send my CV out etc.. I took them to court and got my money back. I don’t want the same to happen again which is why I haven’t used them yet. I would love to know if there are any migration companies that someone can recommend?

You should use a Registered Migration Agent, who is registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority. There is a list on the site: https://www.mara.gov.au

All the agents that post regularly here on this site are reputable. 

Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. 

4 hours ago, Alan DJ Hardy said:

Hi Thanks for the reply.

Paul who has posted on this thread is a reputable one and so are others who post on this forum. 

IELTS 07/22 R 7.5 W 8.5 S 8.0 L 8.5 O 8.0| Positive Assessment on 10/12 | SA SS Online 10/19 | SA Docs Recvd. 11/02 | SA SS Approved 11/18 | 176 lodged 11/30 | PCC and Medicals requested 12/05 | Meds Finalzed 09/01 | PCC met 31/01 | Visa Granted 02/01

My Blog

On 11/03/2020 at 00:52, Alan DJ Hardy said:

Hi Guys

Has anyone heard of a company in Adelaide called UIS they are a universal immigration service?

Regards

You can check whether a company or individual Agents are registered at the OMARA website here.

If they are in Australia, not registered and providing Immigration advice, they are doing so unlawfully.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."