Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

KangaKit

Ilets expiry date

Recommended Posts

So I'm on my immi account and it asks for the English test results within the 36 months immediately before the date of the invitation letter...now my test runs out in a couple of weeks but have until beginning of may for invitation submission...will it still be valid if I lodge in April for example? Or will visa be refused as test has run out??!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*IELTS, not Ilets

 

As long as your English test is valid on the date you received your final invitation, you should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jelly said:

*IELTS, not Ilets

 

As long as your English test is valid on the date you received your final invitation, you should be fine.

Haha..yep..autocorrect 🤪this is what I thought but an agent I said that's not the case..so confused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So latest advice after speaking to a couple of people...although points are calculated when you are invited..it MUST be valid on the day you lodge application too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KangaKit said:

So latest advice after speaking to a couple of people...although points are calculated when you are invited..it MUST be valid on the day you lodge application too.

Maybe that's true for language skills but it isn't for age based criteria.

For instance you need to be under 45 when you are invited to apply, once invited (even if the night before you turn 45) you are still eligible to apply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ausvisitor said:

Maybe that's true for language skills but it isn't for age based criteria.

For instance you need to be under 45 when you are invited to apply, once invited (even if the night before you turn 45) you are still eligible to apply

Strange isn't it..one rule for something and another for something else..no wonder people get confused!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×