Ilets expiry date

So I'm on my immi account and it asks for the English test results within the 36 months immediately before the date of the invitation letter...now my test runs out in a couple of weeks but have until beginning of may for invitation submission...will it still be valid if I lodge in April for example? Or will visa be refused as test has run out??!

22 minutes ago, Jelly said:

*IELTS, not Ilets

As long as your English test is valid on the date you received your final invitation, you should be fine.

Haha..yep..autocorrect 🤪this is what I thought but an agent I said that's not the case..so confused

10 minutes ago, KangaKit said:

So latest advice after speaking to a couple of people...although points are calculated when you are invited..it MUST be valid on the day you lodge application too.

Maybe that's true for language skills but it isn't for age based criteria.

For instance you need to be under 45 when you are invited to apply, once invited (even if the night before you turn 45) you are still eligible to apply

52 minutes ago, Ausvisitor said:

Maybe that's true for language skills but it isn't for age based criteria.

For instance you need to be under 45 when you are invited to apply, once invited (even if the night before you turn 45) you are still eligible to apply

Strange isn't it..one rule for something and another for something else..no wonder people get confused!