How to contact your case officer … Please help

FireBlade

Hi All,

I have applied 870 visa for my parents, we received the request for medicals but unfortunately same day my mother suffered minor fracture on her foot, her mobility has become quite difficult due to plaster and doctor advising rest/no stress on the foot. The request states to do medicals within 28 days but foot recover is likely going to take bit more than 28 days.

To make it easier for my mother I am thinking of explaining the situation to case office and try getting little extension so she can recover from foot injury first, I am the authorized person to receive/send information on applicant's behalf but I have no idea how to contact the case officer, all I have is the name of CO and position number mentioned in the email/document which was sent to me, there is no contact number or email

Does anybody have any experience contacting CO? What's the best way contacting your case officer? … Really appreciate if someone can help urgently

Thanks,

FB

Edited by FireBlade

Replied to email, but received below .... not sure what to do now 😞

This is an automated message.

This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

If your enquiry relates to the Subclass 870 Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa, please visit the website for further information.

If you are responding to a request for additional information, please provide your response or attach the requested information via your ImmiAccount.

Applications for 870 sponsorships and visas are considered in lodgement date order.

Documents or information submitted in response to a request from the Department, will usually be considered within 28 days.

The Department is currently assessing 870 sponsorship and visa applications lodged in December 2019.

Please note that individual processing times do vary and the Department is unable to respond to progress enquiries.

On 01/03/2020 at 10:31, FireBlade said:

Hi All,

I have applied 870 visa for my parents, we received the request for medicals but unfortunately same day my mother suffered minor fracture on her foot, her mobility has become quite difficult due to plaster and doctor advising rest/no stress on the foot. The request states to do medicals within 28 days but foot recover is likely going to take bit more than 28 days.

To make it easier for my mother I am thinking of explaining the situation to case office and try getting little extension so she can recover from foot injury first, I am the authorized person to receive/send information on applicant's behalf but I have no idea how to contact the case officer, all I have is the name of CO and position number mentioned in the email/document which was sent to me, there is no contact number or email

Does anybody have any experience contacting CO? What's the best way contacting your case officer? … Really appreciate if someone can help urgently

Thanks,

FB

Hi this might help as its what I used.  Don't forget to put all your reference numbers.

pvc.team1@immi.gov.au

Also I've found this with a phone number.

Screenshot_2020-03-09-16-56-47-40.png