My ex partner used me to gain PR

NatTR

My ex partner got married to me when I was about to apply for PR and we both got ours in late 2017. She then divorced me and got married to her high school sweetheart in Indian and got him to apply for PR 1 year after our divorce.

I realised this was all part of her plan from the beginning. Is there anything I can do so that her partner won’t be able to benefit off my hard work and get a free PR? 

6 minutes ago, NatTR said:

My ex partner got married to me when I was about to apply for PR and we both got ours in late 2017. She then divorced me and got married to her high school sweetheart in Indian and got him to apply for PR 1 year after our divorce.

I realised this was all part of her plan from the beginning. Is there anything I can do so that her partner won’t be able to benefit off my hard work and get a free PR? 

I doubt it. I don’t think you could you ever prove that was her plan.  The only thing you can do is try and move on and be happy. 

• Like 1

Yeah Thts sad! But I now ! When something happen like this in ur life so then uh have trust issues! Just remember every time all men’s are not equal same as all fingers are not equal. uh gone get better. So when ever uh fall down. Get up same as when we are kids Nd we crawling nd then our mom try to stand up Nd tell us to walk to them we again fall but again she stand us up Nd try to say us to walk to her. So life is also same there is lot of up Nd down we fall Nd we have to stand up.