Deported from New zealand

KevinC

Hi, 

I wanna take advise on visa subclass 461visa. Is I’m eligible for this visa or not because last year I get deported from New Zealand. And this year my partner is comin to marry me and then I m gone lodge my file. So I really need advise is I’m eligible or not to apply this visa.

thnx.

18 minutes ago, KevinC said:

so I can apply for subclass 461 or not .

You are going to need to seek professional advice. If the mention from someone else about you overstaying a visa is true, countries take a very dim view of this behaviour.

You will need some help to navigate settign out your reason for wanting to apply for the visa - the fact you have been deported will make this massively more problematic than it would ordinarily have been.

You will need to declare it on the character form and explain why you were deported - and more importantly why if they give you a new temporary visa they can expect you to uphold the conditions of it when you disregarded the conditions of a previous visa

Edited by Ausvisitor

8 hours ago, Ausvisitor said:

You are going to need to seek professional advice. If the mention from someone else about you overstaying a visa is true, countries take a very dim view of this behaviour.

You will need some help to navigate settign out your reason for wanting to apply for the visa - the fact you have been deported will make this massively more problematic than it would ordinarily have been.

You will need to declare it on the character form and explain why you were deported - and more importantly why if they give you a new temporary visa they can expect you to uphold the conditions of it when you disregarded the conditions of a previous visa

So I have take advise from agents. Right about my case 

8 hours ago, KevinC said:

So I have take advise from agents. Right about my case 

Our membership  whilst very knowledgeable are not experts and rules regarding visa's are made all the time.  Your situation is more complex with you having overstayed and been deported from another country (and one which has very close links with Australia) You need some professional advice.

On 28/02/2020 at 10:09, KevinC said:

Hi, 

I wanna take advise on visa subclass 461visa. Is I’m eligible for this visa or not because last year I get deported from New Zealand. And this year my partner is comin to marry me and then I m gone lodge my file. So I really need advise is I’m eligible or not to apply this visa.

thnx.

Why did you overstay? 

15 hours ago, ali said:

Our membership  whilst very knowledgeable are not experts and rules regarding visa's are made all the time.  Your situation is more complex with you having overstayed and been deported from another country (and one which has very close links with Australia) You need some professional advice.

Yeah I know that my case is complicated that’s why my question is is I’m eligible for apply 461 visa or not 

1 hour ago, KevinC said:

Yeah I know that my case is complicated that’s why my question is is I’m eligible for apply 461 visa or not 

Several people have suggested you contact a migrant agent as they are the best people to look at your case and tell you if you stand any chance. There are some very well regarded ones on this site. Still you keep asking the same question to forum members who are unlikely to know for sure.  This is a very important thing in your life and well worth spending a small amount of money on to get the answers you need. 

6 minutes ago, Tulip1 said:

Several people have suggested you contact a migrant agent as they are the best people to look at your case and tell you if you stand any chance. There are some very well regarded ones on this site. Still you keep asking the same question to forum members who are unlikely to know for sure.  This is a very important thing in your life and well worth spending a small amount of money on to get the answers you need. 

I’m not asking I’m replying them back 

17 minutes ago, KevinC said:

Okey but the thing is I have to check. how much experience is that MARA agent. some are just newly come in this field Nd some are old. so old ones have much experienced. 

Then contact an ‘old one’ if you think they’ll know more and get your questions answered. Be assured, any MARA agent will know far more than us on here!  

Edited by Tulip1
  • Like 1

You can tell at a glance how long an agent has been registered with MARA. The first two digits of their MARA number (MARN) denotes the year they were first registered. 

So people with a MARN beginning with 06 have been registered for 10 years longer than someone with a MARN beginning with 16.

1 minute ago, NickyNook said:

You can tell at a glance how long an agent has been registered with MARA. The first two digits of their MARA number (MARN) denotes the year they were first registered. 

So people with a MARN beginning with 06 have been registered for 10 years longer than someone with a MARN beginning with 16.

Thanks I gotcha.. 

Anyone who is not an Australian citizen (Elizabeth R. excepted) can apply for any Australian visa.

Whether a valid application can be lodged is another matter.

And whether a valid application that has at least reasonable prospects of success can be lodged is another matter again.

• Like 1