Bunbury/South West WA - Looking for Friends

hnoble

Hi All,

I moved over from the UK back in Sept 2018. I was living in Perth until August last year when I moved down to Bunbury to live with my boyfriend (Aussie from Bunbury). I have found it quite difficult to make friends down here as not many young people are moving to Bunbury. I have been able to make friends through my boyfriend but I really miss having some close girlfriends to have catch ups with, shopping time or out for dinners/drinks. 

If anyone is living down in the South West aged around 22 to 30 (I'm 25) and wants to make some new friends then please get in contact. 

Thanks!

Hannah

Hello Hannah. I live just south of Bunbury, although I'm more your mothers age! Perhaps you can give some more information about your work and preferred weekend activities so that I can make some suggestions for meeting like-minded girls. Which area of Bunbury do you live in?

Hi mrsmac

Thanks for your reply. I work for a mining company as a shipping officer. It’s an excellent job, just an older group of colleagues. I’m a keen photographer and love getting outdoors, whether that’s for a walk/hike or general explore. On the flip side I also enjoy going to brunch/dinners and having some pamper time. 
I live in Australind so it’s nice being next to the estuary.