Medical Records

North to South

I did takeĀ printouts of my medical record but no one has ever looked at them! šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve returned to the UK 13 years later with them still packed away. šŸ˜Š

If you have some interesting diagnosis a summary of that might be helpful and obviously prescriptions,Ā but generally the doctors made their own assessments and treated from there. Sometimes treatment pathways might be different between countries or certain meds arenā€™t used so you need to be moved onto the Aus way of doing things and doctors will start from scratch and get you set up!

If you feel better/safer taking them then ask your GP and know youā€™ve got them if you need them. šŸ˜€

I never brought mine and have never been asked for them. I did bring a repeat script that listed the medication i was on to show the GP here but other than the kids Red Books ive never really needed anything else. As many members mention you have to pay to get your medical records ,i wouldnt bother and save your money.

Ā Cal x

Ā