Centrelink???

Nikita22

8 hours ago, Nikita22 said:

Centrelink know I’m married . Will immigration know it’s a genuine relationship due to that also I lose $200 from my payment as I’m married . Is this strong proof 

You asked this question in December.  Maybe you should ask a migration agent and get your queries sorted out once and for all.  Not many members here know about Centrelink etc etc.

17 minutes ago, Toots said:

You asked this question in December.  Maybe you should ask a migration agent and get your queries sorted out once and for all.  Not many members here know about Centrelink etc etc.

This poster was on the other thread saying agents were “useless” and you don’t need one.........

Edited by Amber Snowball
Spelling
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Amber Snowball said:

This poster was on the other thread saying agents were “useless” and you don’t need one.........

She comes across as worried about something 🤔 if you are in a genuine relationship and everything’s above board why would you keep asking this question. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nikita22 said:

Centrelink know I’m married . Will immigration know it’s a genuine relationship due to that also I lose $200 from my payment as I’m married . Is this strong proof 

No, Centrelink knowing you are married doesn’t mean immigration will think it’s a genuine marriage! 
Anyone can get married to try to get a visa and inform Centrelink, they aren’t going to vet you to make sure it’s genuine. That’s immigrations job. So no, in my unprofessional opinion I’d say it’s pretty poor proof. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Wonderingaloud said:

No, Centrelink knowing you are married doesn’t mean immigration will think it’s a genuine marriage! 
Anyone can get married to try to get a visa and inform Centrelink, they aren’t going to vet you to make sure it’s genuine. That’s immigrations job. So no, in my unprofessional opinion I’d say it’s pretty poor proof. 

I think this has answered Nikita's question.

1 hour ago, Angelia said:

Yeah but the visa is for my husband I’m the sponsor so it looks good cause I’m not the one who needs a visa 

So are you Nikita as well? 

Makes no difference who’s sponsoring who. Centrelink knowing you are married will hold very little weight with immigration in terms of demonstrating a genuine committed relationship. 

But you know what? If you think it’s ‘strong proof’ then

a) why ask for advice? 

and b) Go for it! If you know better, then submit that as the strong proof you believe it to be and see how far it gets you. 

15 minutes ago, Angelia said:

No I’m not ? I’m quite upset u would say that . I was writing it for my husband as we were reading all the comments together and we were thinking because he’s the sponsor and Centrelink knows he’s not the applicant I am . 

So Nikita is your husband?  He's on a disability pension and is sponsoring you.  Is that correct or am I in an even bigger muddle than I was before.  Nikita and Angelia have my head spinning.  😂

Edited by Toots

14 minutes ago, Angelia said:

No I’m not ? I’m quite upset u would say that . I was writing it for my husband as we were reading all the comments together and we were thinking because he’s the sponsor and Centrelink knows he’s not the applicant I am . 

The way your post read implied you were.

You said further up you were the sponsor, and now you said he’s the sponsor? 

1 minute ago, Angelia said:

No I have no idea who Nikita is at all . My husband will be sponsoring me . We were reading through the comments and seen one about Centrelink and we read it as he’s on the disability pension and a lawyer has told us because he loses money and will lose money when we go offshore we can use this as proof . And we were just replying to the message cause my husband is the sponsor and he doesn’t need a visa . I’m so sorry for making a comment . I have no idea who Nikita is she has told me she’s an migration agent and that’s I know about her 

Really? as you both have the same IP address too....

Cal x

• Haha 6