491 Visa Problem, Help

ChaosYT181

Hi everyone,

I just have some problems with the visa application so I am posting this topic for help.

Thank god I recently got a job in my nomination skill assessment of architect in the regional area of Queensland, and  I was dreaming to settle in such a beautiful land after my 491 Visa is approved. However, when I was about to submit my EOI, I realized that my employer is a sole trader instead of a company. Also, although the job duty in the offer does comply with the description of my nominated skill in ANZSCO, my employer has no certificate in the field at all.

I was petrified when I realize this. I am wondering if the DHA would refuse my application because of my sole trader employer or because he has no certificate in the field? 

Can anyone tell me what should I do?

Best Regards

Hi,

Thank you for your information, actually, I am not applying for 491 small business nomination. I am applying for the Queensland Graduate Stream of 491. I do understand the eligibility on the official website,  however, there is not any statement about the size of the employer.