JRP

Salilb

Hi, 

Does anyone have any idea about the  processing time of Job Ready Employment for chef? Actually, I was registered for the JRE on 18th July 2019. It’s been seven months already and yet they haven’t sent me Quarterly progress Report and I haven’t been appointed TRA liaison officer. I have already completed 863 hours of paid employment and ready to move towards next step of JRP. Is it only me who is experiencing delay or are you guys having same problem?

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i have a similar problem started my job ready program on sept 2019, and claiming 3 months prior work. Only contact i have had was that i missed a document on december which i sent soon after. No reports received or LO assigned. Very stresses about this, please let me know if you have news ill do the same.

Hi, I had contacted TRA regarding this matter and they wrote me that I should have patience and continue my work and keep records of the pay evident. 

They also wrote that I should not seek any further updates about the program because of the large volume of application they would not be able to answer my queries.

• Thanks 1