You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

renebascossarabi

Couple Caught Having Sex on Philippine Beach Resumes Heated Sesh Inside Police Truck (The Man was an Aussie)

Couple Caught Having Sex on Philippine Beach Resumes Heated Sesh Inside Police Truck

Boracay is a popular tourist destination in the Philippines known for its white-sand beaches and reputation as a party island. While the scene has since toned down, it looks like some days can still be pretty wild. Like on Thursday, January 30, when an Australian man and a British woman were arrested for having sex in public on the island’s Bulabog Beach, according to local reports.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_in/article/v747d9/tourist-couple-caught-sex-philippines-boracay-beach

Are Aussies usually this fiesty?

Personally, I dont really mind the sex. You could go have sex in the middle of the mall and I would be amused.

XD

Very little surprises or shocks me in my old age.  😁  Loads of people have been photoed/filmed having sex in a public place.  Google 'dogging' and find out about people who actually like being watched.  😵

Very little surprises or shocks me in my old age.    Loads of people have been photoed/filmed having sex in a public place.  Google 'dogging' and find out about people who actually like being watched.  
Hahahaha such trolls. But think of the children!

No one here cares about the Philippines.

Edited by Parley

I want it all, and I want it now.

4 hours ago, renebascossarabi said:

only with sex mad Phillipino's

"Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of mankind." Albert Einstein

•  

15 hours ago, renebascossarabi said:

Couple Caught Having Sex on Philippine Beach Resumes Heated Sesh Inside Police Truck

Boracay is a popular tourist destination in the Philippines known for its white-sand beaches and reputation as a party island. While the scene has since toned down, it looks like some days can still be pretty wild. Like on Thursday, January 30, when an Australian man and a British woman were arrested for having sex in public on the island’s Bulabog Beach, according to local reports.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_in/article/v747d9/tourist-couple-caught-sex-philippines-boracay-beach

Personally, I dont really mind the sex. You could go have sex in the middle of the mall and I would be amused.

XD

Hmmmmm

And the point of this post was what exactly

7 hours ago, BacktoDemocracy said:

Hmmmmm

And the point of this post was what exactly

I do notice tho that posting on this site has improved your English no end. Congratulations.

Some bits are cut and pasted.

I want it all, and I want it now.