You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

simmo

Is this right?

Absolutely shameful how this can be allowed to happen to impressionable little kids.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

I wouldn't have thought that children under the age of 5 would be the slightest bit interested in LGBT history month celebrations.  The parents may take an interest in it  -  who knows.  

Edited by Toots
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Toots said:

I wouldn't have thought that children under the age of 5 would be the slightest bit interested in LGBT history month celebrations.  The parents may take an interest in it  -  who knows.  

Knowing Newham I'm surprised there hasn't been riots. 

3 minutes ago, simmo said:

Knowing Newham I'm surprised there hasn't been riots. 

Why do you say that Simmo?  I know nothing about Newham.

We are degenrating. Its totally progressive and ok to let 7 year old boy cut off his testicles and become a girl because he identifies as such.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/tasneemnashrulla/texas-transgender-child-custody-dispute

But you are called a racist Islamophobe if you speak against the rape of little girls in child marriage.

https://www.soas.ac.uk/blogs/study/islam-is-still-used-in-pakistan-to-marry-underage-girls-to-old-men/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They probably don’t care. To them it’s all entertainment. You are right that parents will assign an interpretation or value to it, but kids will only see it as ‘dress up’, like clowns or circus acts etc.

It’s the parents imposing their interpretations, on impressionable young minds that you have to worry about (ie:,it’s right/wrong).
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely shameful how this can be allowed to happen to impressionable little kids.

Not really. Kids will not give it a value judgement. Its just dress up to them. It’s the parents you need to worry about.
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Canada2Australia said:

Disgusting. 

Why?

1 hour ago, simmo said:

Really?

Certainly not my thing and I personally wouldn’t take kids there myself.  The kids at that age will be oblivious so you have to ask why do it, what’s being gained from it other then being bang on trend. LGBT is really out there these days.  Great that people can live their lives as they want but does it need to be highlighted in kids story time at the local library?  What’s on their events list for next month? Heterosexual reading sessions? I doubt it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Parley said:

I don't really see the point of what they are trying to do. I really don't think the kids will be bothered or even notice. As far damaging the kids, I don't really see this as any different from panto? 

But I think this is much more about the adults than the kids.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, simmo said:

Really?

The world has truly lost the plot 😞

1 hour ago, Canada2Australia said:

Disgusting. 

Don't know what you're getting upset about?

S/he is a white tranny. That's fair enough isn't it?

Seems other Countries are happy with the shows, maybe we need to grow up a bit.

Looking for something to do this February Half Term? Come along to our first family show of the season - Drag Queen Story Time is a fun, inclusive storytelling session for ages 3+, coming to us 21 Feb. Tickets FREE to book. Find out more: http://bit.ly/383KhHF  @dqst_uk

View image on Twitter

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

UK Council to Host ‘Drag Queen Story Time’ in Heavily Muslim Populated Area of London with Muhammad as a drag Queen.

What could possibly go wrong? 

View image on Twitter

Edited by Perthbum

2 hours ago, Canada2Australia said:

Disgusting. 

Or would you prefer a black tranny?

Each to their own I guess.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Toots said:

Why do you say that Simmo?  I know nothing about Newham.

If you Google the demographic of Newham it will make sense.

• Haha 1

No big deal to be honest, adults kicking up a fuss when the kids dont care, they will just not relate anything till they get older and then will not be bothered anyway, think the adults are being homophobic to be honest.

As a parent I wouldn't want my kids to be read to by a tranny. I would be complaining if it happened without my knowledge and if I knew it was going to happen the kids would be removed. 

Enough gender confusion for really impressionable youngsters. To me it's just wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Paul1Perth said:

As a parent I wouldn't want my kids to be read to by a tranny. I would be complaining if it happened without my knowledge and if I knew it was going to happen the kids would be removed. 

Enough gender confusion for really impressionable youngsters. To me it's just wrong.

Ever been to panto Paul?

UK Council to Host ‘Drag Queen Story Time’ in Heavily Muslim Populated Area of London with Muhammad as a drag Queen.

What could possibly go wrong? 

EQA35YfXkAAWuX3?format=jpg%26name=small&key=a0a20f4924e898e6dc58966e48fc156ac00163ea8f337574f027a3923c7645cc

Lol that stuff is Surreal. And very funny-serious.

4 minutes ago, newjez said:

Ever been to panto Paul?

Not my cup of tea Newjez. Don't think I've ever been to one.

Used to like a bit of punch and Judy when we used to go to Blackpool or somewhere. Does that count?

Probably they just think that it’s the local pantomime performers visiting.

Why can’t children just be allowed a simple childhood, grow up slowly, and  keep their  innocence as long as possible. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Paul1Perth said:

Wrong, kids aint confused its the adults, thinking about it its far better to learn about the world at a young age and then they will see its really nothing to be ashamed of, better to learn this way than to be told that gays and transgender people are the work of the devil by adults as they grow up. We are all different and this is actually a good nice way of showing kids its just the way some people are, they also by all accounts love the shows.

Edited by Perthbum
  • Like 1