You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Jullia

Can you see what a agent uploads when they upload your application and evidence ?

If I get an agent 

t to help me with my partner visa application can I see what they upload when they submit my application and evidence ? As I just want to make sure they upload all the evidence I have ? 

If you create an immi account, your agent should be able to "share" the application with your account, so you can see exactly what they see.

• Thanks 1

IELTS : 13/08/16: W8 S8 L9 R9. F2w ID Check/Rcvd: 15/08/16, 23/08/16 HCPC/SoR CoGS sent: 23/08/16. Skills Ax sent/Rcvd/granted: 30/08/16, 12/09/16, 10/10/16. AHPRA sent/AIP : 05/09/16, 28/12/16. EoI/invited: 20/1/17, 01/02/17. 189 submitted: 06/02/17, Caseworker: 23/02/17. Medicals: 31/03/17. Grant: 12/04/17. Child 101 submitted: 09/06/17. Granted: 06/07/17. Landed: 01/09/17.

47 minutes ago, DukeNinja said:

If you create an immi account, your agent should be able to "share" the application with your account, so you can see exactly what they see.

Thank you 😊 🙏

9 hours ago, DukeNinja said:

I’d be very surprised if any agent did this and most of them, me included, specifically preclude this in our T&Cs. Any Registered Migration Agent must, however, provide you with a copy of your application on request. There is a report that shows what has been uploaded. 

You are paying your agent to do this. If they are reputable, they should be providing you with feedback and you should allow them to do their job. I don’t upload everything provided to me by some clients, but I do explain why it’s inappropriate/unnecessary. 

• Like 1

Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. 

2 hours ago, paulhand said:

I’d be very surprised if any agent did this and most of them, me included, specifically preclude this in our T&Cs. Any Registered Migration Agent must, however, provide you with a copy of your application on request. There is a report that shows what has been uploaded. 

You are paying your agent to do this. If they are reputable, they should be providing you with feedback and you should allow them to do their job. I don’t upload everything provided to me by some clients, but I do explain why it’s inappropriate/unnecessary. 

I did think that would be the case. After all, if one doesn't trust their agent, maybe one should reconsider using their services.

• Like 1

IELTS : 13/08/16: W8 S8 L9 R9. F2w ID Check/Rcvd: 15/08/16, 23/08/16 HCPC/SoR CoGS sent: 23/08/16. Skills Ax sent/Rcvd/granted: 30/08/16, 12/09/16, 10/10/16. AHPRA sent/AIP : 05/09/16, 28/12/16. EoI/invited: 20/1/17, 01/02/17. 189 submitted: 06/02/17, Caseworker: 23/02/17. Medicals: 31/03/17. Grant: 12/04/17. Child 101 submitted: 09/06/17. Granted: 06/07/17. Landed: 01/09/17.

11 hours ago, paulhand said:

Thanks I’m just wanting to make sure that they upload all my evidence . If they think some is not needed then I’m fine with that and would be happy for them to tell me that . 

Do not hire a dog and then bark yourself!

From my service agreement:

16.    If we are informed that you have contacted relevant authorities directly, without us advising you to do so, or you decide to act on your own behalf we will cease to act in your case.

Edited by wrussell

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

On 11/02/2020 at 23:07, DukeNinja said:

Not possible for partner applications!

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com