You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Jullia

Help needed ASAP and also looking for agent

Hi everyone , I have been in Australia for 7 years . I’m now wanting to apply for a partner visa but I have to apply offshore . The one problem I have is that I didn’t update immigration if my past address history as I knew I would be returning to the address they have in the system when I marry my wife . I called them and told them I moved out from that address that they had for two years but returned back to the same address now that they have . And they said that’s fine and didn’t seem to care and they have the right address for present . But I’m worried because I’m going to be applying for a partner visa and they don’t have my address history and in my relationship story I need to mention me moving out etc . Should I email them the dates and addresses of past address history or just leave it ? Also when I go offshore will they look at my old address history ? Should I just send a email before I leave Australia just in case? 

Also are there any agents on here who can help me with a offshore partner visa ? 

4 hours ago, Jullia said:

Hi everyone , I have been in Australia for 7 years . I’m now wanting to apply for a partner visa but I have to apply offshore . The one problem I have is that I didn’t update immigration if my past address history as I knew I would be returning to the address they have in the system when I marry my wife . I called them and told them I moved out from that address that they had for two years but returned back to the same address now that they have . And they said that’s fine and didn’t seem to care and they have the right address for present . But I’m worried because I’m going to be applying for a partner visa and they don’t have my address history and in my relationship story I need to mention me moving out etc . Should I email them the dates and addresses of past address history or just leave it ? Also when I go offshore will they look at my old address history ? Should I just send a email before I leave Australia just in case? 

Also are there any agents on here who can help me with a offshore partner visa ? 

When your spouse applies for their Partner visa you just fill in your address details then. At present they have no need to know where you live..

19 hours ago, Nemesis said:

When your spouse applies for their Partner visa you just fill in your address details then. At present they have no need to know where you live..

Oh ok thanks . The partner visa is for me I’m the applicant my husband is the sponsor . I haven’t updated them of past address history . I did tell them I moved and then moved back to the same address but they didn’t seem to care . I’m just worried I’d they don’t see my addresss in my system they might think my story is a lie just because I didn’t email them my past address as I forgot to inform them before 

Edited by Jullia

What visa have you been in Australia on?  

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

20 minutes ago, rammygirl said:

What visa have you been in Australia on?  

Bridging visa E . I waited years for protection visa it was refused and I have apealed and I now have no choice but a partner visa with my partner so I have to go offshore 

I think you need the help of a qualified agent. This is too important to muck up. Advice from well meaning amateurs on a forum is not the way to go with complicated applications. There are however several good agents on this forum who should be able to help. I suggest you make contact. 

• Like 3

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

9 hours ago, Jullia said:

Bridging visa E . 

You do realise that once you go offshore to lodge the partner visa, you won't be able to return until you are granted the partner visa (or another visa).

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

5 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

You do realise that once you go offshore to lodge the partner visa, you won't be able to return until you are granted the partner visa (or another visa).

Yes I realise that . But unfortunately I’m unable to apply onshore . My only option is offshore . My partner will come with me for the waiting period tho