register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Toryalis

489 VIsa further assessment

Hei fellow applicants.. 

Just want to share my timeline. Applied for 489 visa on 18th Sept 2019. First contact by CO on January 28th (asked to submit a higher resolution form 80). Submitted on 29th. Since then my application says Further Assessment. Any idea how long it would take to get the application finalised? I know I know we can not know... but I thought someone here got the same situationa and can share the timeline 😄

9 hours ago, Toryalis said:

Hei fellow applicants.. 

Just want to share my timeline. Applied for 489 visa on 18th Sept 2019. First contact by CO on January 28th (asked to submit a higher resolution form 80). Submitted on 29th. Since then my application says Further Assessment. Any idea how long it would take to get the application finalised? I know I know we can not know... but I thought someone here got the same situationa and can share the timeline 😄

Well not all people get asked for Form 80 (it's very common but not essential).

Have they asked (or have you already loaded) health assessments and criminal checks as the grant usually tales around a month to 6 weeks from them receiving those back, so if you haven't had them uploaded yet you still have some waiting to go

Everything is there. Form 80 was already uploaded but was not in the correct format. Today are 2 weeks since I have submitted the new one. Fingers crossed 🙂