Advice needed - family sponsorship

Hi all, so after my my resident visa lapsed in 2004 and after a successful appeal in 2019, i was granted a RRV Jan 2020 (Yay). 

I now have three children with my wife of 20 years, she was never a PR holder and therefore I need to sponsor her and our 3 kids.

Right now I know there the most probable wait time is approx.18 months for an offshore application. 

My question is if we apply for a subclass 600 Tourist stream Visitor visa and it is granted with the 8503 clause would that have any negative impact on the future family sponsorship. 

Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, paulhand said:

Your question is not clear here - the effect of an 8503 condition will be to prohibit a further onshore application. It won't affect an offshore application,

I understand the 8503, my question was if we apply for a Visitor visa would that have any detrimental effect on the sponsorship application as a whole.

I'm just trying to find the quickest way of getting my family across.

1 hour ago, Dilshan Gunewardena said:

I understand the 8503, my question was if we apply for a Visitor visa would that have any detrimental effect on the sponsorship application as a whole.

As I said - it won't affect an offshore application for a partner visa. 

1 hour ago, Dilshan Gunewardena said:

In that case, I suggest you hire someone like Paul to look at your case and advise the quickest solution.  This is such an important thing that you can't afford to get it wrong.  

In particular, if you don't move to Australia and settle before this RRV expires, they might not grant you a second one.  So you may have to face the prospect of moving without your family if you can't find a solution.