Pool/ Snooker Table Perth

tonyman

im selling a 10 foot red immaculate pool/ snooker table if anyone is interested in Perth ……..could sell for $2000 but will take $1200 for quick sale …….

pictures are on Gumtree Perth ($1500 on there , if you buy you will make $800 profit if you sell it yourself )

4 hours ago, Parley said:

Do people still play pool in 2020 ?

Pool is big in the UK.  Many pubs/bars have pool teams and many sportsclubs/village halls have tables. Our local football club which is only a very small town club has a lovely clubhouse and that has a few pool and snooker tables in it.  There’s a village just a few miles away with a good sized village hall and again that’s got two snooker tables and two pool tables in the bar area.  

Edited by Tulip1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, simmo said:

when i was in east germany i had "relationships" with the landlady of the kneipe on her pool table.  She must have been in her 60 but holding up very well and I was but a boy.

I should put this in the good old days thread.

@tonyman, there’s an idea for you before you sell it 😉

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, simmo said:

when i was in east germany i had "relationships" with the landlady of the kneipe on her pool table.  She must have been in her 60 but holding up very well and I was but a boy.

I should put this in the good old days thread.

Blimey!  Weren't there any lovely lassies your own age available at the time?

• Haha 1