Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

haha

Emergency!!!help!!!Many thanks

Recommended Posts

I was hoping someone can give me some advice.

I graduated from UQ on December 2019 and applied for the 485 visa (in progress). I got the bridging visa a but forgot to apply for the bridging visa b before leaving Australia. What can I do in order to get back to Australia? Is it possible to reinstate my bridging visa a after returning to Australia? Also, will my application for the 485 visa be affected because I leave Australia without a BVB?

It will be very grateful to hear from you guys before receiving feedback from Australia embassy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, haha said:

I was hoping someone can give me some advice.

I graduated from UQ on December 2019 and applied for the 485 visa (in progress). I got the bridging visa a but forgot to apply for the bridging visa b before leaving Australia. What can I do in order to get back to Australia? Is it possible to reinstate my bridging visa a after returning to Australia? Also, will my application for the 485 visa be affected because I leave Australia without a BVB?

It will be very grateful to hear from you guys before receiving feedback from Australia embassy. 

you need feedback from a registered agent, not an embassy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you go to my website pinoyau.com and use the contact form I shall have a look at your case, if you wish.


Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Nemesis said:

you need feedback from a registered agent, not an embassy

Oh yeah that's true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, wrussell said:

If you go to my website pinoyau.com and use the contact form I shall have a look at your case, if you wish.

Hi, I signed the contact form and hope you can provide some advice for me.

Edited by haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×