cwong

Health Assessment/Examination

Hi all,

I lodged my 188B application a week ago and I'm in the process of preparing the supporting documents. I just realized there is outstanding action from my immiAccount, which says "arrange health examination". As the estimated visa approval time is 22-26 months and I just started the application a week ago, should I schedule the health examination now or should I wait until later when there is case officer assigned to me and ask me to do so?

Thanks!

CWong

You should wait ... the flag is automatic. 

• Like 1

Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. Any comments relate to legislation and policy at date of post. 

Hi Paulhand,
Thank you for your reply. So I need to wait until a case officer is assigned? Roughly what time line am I expected to do the health exam?
Regards,
Cwong

You should wait ... the flag is automatic. 

On 03/02/2020 at 01:34, cwong said:

Hi Paulhand,
Thank you for your reply. So I need to wait until a case officer is assigned? Roughly what time line am I expected to do the health exam?
Regards,
Cwong

Hi Cwong, according to other applicants' experience, usually it takes 18 months (average) from lodged your application till CO asked you to do the health exam ... 

Thanks Lok, I haven't done yet, still waiting for CO assignment.

Hi Cwong, according to other applicants' experience, usually it takes 18 months (average) from lodged your application till CO asked you to do the health exam ...