Is owning a house together strong evidence ?

Guest Yullt

11 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Depends whether you are living in it together. 

We are waiting for our lease to be up we’re we are renting we have 4 more months in our lease and then we are moving into our home we just brought . We didn’t wanna cancel our lease as we would still have to pay rent so we decided to stay here u til our lease is up cause I will need to do a few renovations and cause wife is pregnant I would rather her not have to worry or stress. But we will be living in it together in 4 months . 

4 hours ago, Yullt said:

We are waiting for our lease to be up we’re we are renting we have 4 more months in our lease and then we are moving into our home we just brought . We didn’t wanna cancel our lease as we would still have to pay rent so we decided to stay here u til our lease is up cause I will need to do a few renovations and cause wife is pregnant I would rather her not have to worry or stress. But we will be living in it together in 4 months . 

If both your names are on the lease, that is just as strong evidence as owning a house.