Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

The Pom Queen

Australia Life in Photos

Recommended Posts

Sunshine Coast hinterland yesterday.

The cows stampeded just after I took the photo! Luckily no farmer in sight.

5B03BB79-AC7C-4BBD-96C3-8768AE20AC93.jpeg

818DFDB6-676F-4AC0-A88F-3CC3C47C9386.jpeg

9DCBE154-6BCD-48F1-A8A3-23636588BBD1.jpeg

3D8676FC-5B89-46B4-BE7A-34D47690A729.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

perfect Autumn walk on Shorncliffe foreshore

night 1.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One for Bobj maybe, but we think it's a garden orb right outside the front door, 3 or 4 cm

Spider.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, davlap said:

One for Bobj maybe, but we think it's a garden orb right outside the front door, 3 or 4 cm

Spider.jpg

G'day mate, yes, that looks very much like the garden orb, very common and not dangerous, or aggressive, even though they are mildly venomous.

Cheers, Bobj.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Bobj said:

G'day mate, yes, that looks very much like the garden orb, very common and not dangerous, or aggressive, even though they are mildly venomous.

Cheers, Bobj.

Cheers @Bobj

Thought so. No problems with him (actually believe its a her), except she is building webs right outside front door at head height !

Already walked into it for a head full of stickiness!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, davlap said:

Cheers @Bobj

Thought so. No problems with him (actually believe its a her), except she is building webs right outside front door at head height !

Already walked into it for a head full of stickiness!

They usually make another web after eating the silk from the previous web. Sometimes they use one web a couple of times.

Cheers, Bobj.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×