ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

simmo

Corona Virus

First two cases confirmed in the UK this morning 

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Parley said:

I think the interesting thing is whether people who have recovered are still infectious in any way.

I think I read somewhere that the 9000 odd people infected are not all still sick and many may have recovered. So the number of people still infectious may be a lot less

Typhoid Wang - that's all we need

• Confused 1

I did see a complete of zombies in the spoons last night!

Where's Andrew Lincoln when you need him?

We're doomed !!!

• Haha 1

No photo description available.

No idea if this is photo shopped or not but i was under the impression the Corona virus was new???????????????????

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

17 minutes ago, calNgary said:

No photo description available.

No idea if this is photo shopped or not but i was under the impression the Corona virus was new???????????????????

Cal x

There are lots of different corona viruses

• Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

2 hours ago, ramot said:

Ok I will start, then  they are so dirty the lack of hygiene is appalling. A breeding ground for disease. 

Well they deserve everything they get  

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Why do they spit....?
I used to work at Sandvik Mining and they used to spit in the sinks after a meal, was disgusting.... They did eventually get told to stop......

I have been to the Silk Road Markets in Beijing. It was supposed to be a tourist thing to do, but not encoraged as a tourist spot for westeners. That's why we went there. .
China is a wonderful place but we saw the local underbelly at the local Silk Road Markets.. Live exotic Animals having their throat slit for your culinary delight. And the spitting. Men women and children hocking and hacking to the extent that a noticeble din prevailed over the area. The spitting is quite confronting and you need to watch where you tread.
Dirty, Filthy markets. 
I bought the Beatles White Album for AU$1.

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

2 hours ago, tonyman said:

Why do they spit....?
I used to work at Sandvik Mining and they used to spit in the sinks after a meal, was disgusting.... They did eventually get told to stop......

I remember when I went to school in Perth they used to hoik back the muscus and spit it onto the roof of the veranda so it would just hang there. Still think it's the most disgusting thing I've seen. They never did that in Sydney.

Well Sydney is a little behind do they will be getting slow released hoiks on there heads soon........

I remember when I went to school in Perth they used to hoik back the muscus and spit it onto the roof of the veranda so it would just hang there. Still think it's the most disgusting thing I've seen. They never did that in Sydney.

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

It is a little bit sad for Perth though. The real estate market just seemed to be getting back on it's feet, and now this is going to cause a hell of a slow down in China. The knock on effects to wa will be quite bad if this isn't resolved soon.

It could even start a major stock market correction. 

Edited by newjez
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, newjez said:

It is a little bit sad for Perth though. The real estate market just seemed to be getting back on it's feet, and now this is going to cause a hell of a slow down in China. The knock on effects to wa will be quite bad if this isn't resolved soon.

It could even start a major stock market correction. 

Chins fragile economy will go into recession this year experts are saying.

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

2 hours ago, newjez said:

Lots of Arabs do that too

• Like 1

Just now, simmo said:

And when I lived in Spain I saw African mums sucking snot out of babies noses. 

Discussing

42 minutes ago, simmo said:

And when I lived in Spain I saw African mums sucking snot out of babies noses. 

Discussing

Edited by Tulip1

I spent some weeks in Hong Kong in the early 90’s and I remember everyone spitting all over the place. I was shocked to see signs in some places saying ‘No Spitting’ as if you need to be told. Reading the comments on here it just shows how dirty many humans are.  I know the whole world doesn’t have access to a nice shower every morning but it seems they don’t make any effort at all. 

Edited by Tulip1

11 minutes ago, Tulip1 said:

Edited by Tulip1

On 29/01/2020 at 02:06, simmo said:

Pray for me emoji40.pngIMG_20200128_150457.jpeg

How do you know they were Chinese @simmo?

Did you enquire whilst asking their permission to take their photo and post it on the internet?

I can’t imagine a man of your integrity  would have cowered behind your laptop and sneaked a pic, assuming they were Chinese for a cheap  laugh on the internet.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/31/asia/wuhan-coronavirus-racism-fear-intl-hnk/index.html

Edited by unzippy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, unzippy said:

How do you know they were Chinese @simmo?

They where speaking the language

Did you enquire whilst asking their permission to take their photo and post it on the internet?

no

I can’t imagine a man of your integrity  would have cowered behind your laptop and sneaked a pic, assuming they were chinese for a cheap  laugh on the internet.

you obvs don't know me 

Happy brexit day

2 hours ago, simmo said:

I saw an Arab gent spitting into one of those drinking fountains at Dubai airport.  

vomit.gif

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Toots said:

I saw an Arab gent spitting into one of those drinking fountains at Dubai airport.  

vomit.gif

He was no gent then, dirty sod 

• Like 1

I have 3 or 4 masks at home with P2 written on them.

They were bought as protection while doing home maintenance work like sanding and painting etc but I think they are the same as what people wear to protect against viruses.

I want it all, and I want it now.

Why are these people being taken to Arrowe Park? Isn't there a hospital available in the south of England?

Edited by s713
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Parley said:

I have 3 or 4 masks at home with P2 written on them.

They were bought as protection while doing home maintenance work like sanding and painting etc but I think they are the same as what people wear to protect against viruses.

Did you get all of your decorating finished and solve your dilemma over blinds?

• Like 1