You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Hi,

My company agreed to sponsor 186 (Direct entry). 
education - Electrical and electronics engineer
Experience - 5 years as System Analyst - 3 years in Australia and 2 years in India

eligibility - 

1. Positive assesment
2. 3 years of experience

Question - As part of eligibility , i will do ACS assessment but my education is in to EEE and exp in to IT they will deduct 4 years and proivde skills assesment for 1 year (Assuming this)

Is necessarily all 3 years of experience needs to get in ACS to satisfy eligibilty crieteria. But I do have 5 years of exp as system analyst .

Thanks,
Divya 

It is essential that you and the company use an agent. This visa now has a VERY high refusal rate. 

Hi,

I’m working in a global company they contacted company lawyer and they said ok for this.

my query is for experience how that works.

thank you for your response.

14 hours ago, Divya said:

Hi,

I’m working in a global company they contacted company lawyer and they said ok for this.

my query is for experience how that works.

thank you for your response.

More specific details of your qualifications and employment history would be required to provide an answer.

Why are you asking on a public forum if you have a "Global Company Lawyer" handling your case?

Be mindful that a "global company's" in house Lawyer may not necessarily be proficient in the Australian Migration Regulations.

If they are, they should be able to answer your question, as they will have access to all of your specific information which is required to answer your question.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."