482 visa nomination transfer

Bhabha

I cant help with your questions sorry but i just wanted to say Congratulations on finding a new sponsor. A friend of ours did the same a few years back although reading some posts on the forum you would think doing so is totally impossible. lol..

Lots of luck with everything and hopefully someone will be along soon who knows if you have to contact Home affairs or if they contact you.

Cal x

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bhabha said:

Hi guys. I’m on the 482 visa and found a new sponsor who has already submitted an application for nomination transfer. My question is, will the Department of Home Affairs contact me regarding this application?

I did a transfer in February last year and did not receive any contact from the DHA.

23 hours ago, Bhabha said:

Hi guys. I’m on the 482 visa and found a new sponsor who has already submitted an application for nomination transfer. My question is, will the Department of Home Affairs contact me regarding this application?

No, as the application is lodged by the new sponsor and all communication is sent to them.

• Like 1