Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


Traveling out after landing with visa 190

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is any condition / requirement for Visa 190 that needs the PR (after landing to AUS) to declare to any local authority when travelling out of AUS, say traveling out for few (4) months ??

I heard from someone that there is such a requirement of declaration but then I tried to google it / look up in forums - couldn't find any clue.

Any guidance / heads-up please ?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can travel freely whilst your 190 is in effect. You don’t need to tell anyone. 

Any visa conditions are clearly stated in the grant letter. 


Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now