register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

DOMR09

186 trt nomination

Hi everyone,

Applied for my 186 trt not long ago,  working in landscaping.. I was on the grandfathering agreement (lodged before April 2017).

We went through an agent,  but Im just intrigued to hear what other people think in regards to the nomination,  I am the highest paid employee in the business and also the only full - time worker. The other people we have are just casual labourers, and my boss has made it clear in a cover letter that the business will be in a crisis if I can't stay.  Obviously I'm aware there's more to the nomination than that,  but do you think what I said above could work in an advantage?

Cheers all,  good luck

9 hours ago, DOMR09 said:

Hi everyone,

Applied for my 186 trt not long ago,  working in landscaping.. I was on the grandfathering agreement (lodged before April 2017).

We went through an agent,  but Im just intrigued to hear what other people think in regards to the nomination,  I am the highest paid employee in the business and also the only full - time worker. The other people we have are just casual labourers, and my boss has made it clear in a cover letter that the business will be in a crisis if I can't stay.  Obviously I'm aware there's more to the nomination than that,  but do you think what I said above could work in an advantage?

Cheers all,  good luck

It all depends on whether the requirements of the nomination have been met.

A letter from the employer stating that you are indispensable to the business is irrelevant if all other criteria are not satisfied. 

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

3 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

It all depends on whether the requirements of the nomination have been met.

A letter from the employer stating that you are indispensable to the business is irrelevant if all other criteria are not satisfied. 

That's fair enough. Cheers mate

12 hours ago, DOMR09 said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers all,  good luck

What's your occupation, and your timeline mate?

Restaurant Manager

First Nomination and Visa lodged on 16th April 2019 through TRT and nomination refused on 29th August reason was company can't afford for next two years.

Nomination lodged again on 16th October (Nomination Only, Not Visa)

Further documents requested on 18th February 2020. (About genuine need of this post)

Documents updated on 26th February.

No update after 26th February.

Like when did you lodge the nomination and have you heard anything from immi yet?

Restaurant Manager

First Nomination and Visa lodged on 16th April 2019 through TRT and nomination refused on 29th August reason was company can't afford for next two years.

Nomination lodged again on 16th October (Nomination Only, Not Visa)

Further documents requested on 18th February 2020. (About genuine need of this post)

Documents updated on 26th February.

No update after 26th February.

1 hour ago, restaurant.manager said:

Like when did you lodge the nomination and have you heard anything from immi yet?

Was less than a week ago Lol so won't hear for a while