Partner Visa 309/100 Applied from Pakistan

AHSAN16

Hello everyone!

I lodged my partner visa application for my wife on 27th January 2019.....got all medicals and biometrics done on 12th Feb 2019 and front loaded all documents....... My wife got an interview call from the embassy on 11th Oct 2019 while she was on a family sponsored visitor visa in Australia... after the interview I the sponsor got a RFI for Online form 40sp and Updated PCC of sponsor..... we submitted all documents on 26th Oct 2019 and pressed the I confirm button as well..... But we haven't heard back from immigration ever since..... furthermore my wife made an exit too from Australia on 22 of October as her tourist visa was expiring.......I'm a Australian PR and our application is being processed in AHC Islamabad ,Pakistan......The average times that most people got visas in our home country are 9-12 months...... but they did got calls for second RFI's.............what worries me that I haven't heard back from them ever since? Can anyone advice is this normal.....and how much more do I have to wait. This is really stressful.😐

• 3 weeks later...