Down under centre

Hi guys and girls,
wanted to see if any body has used the downundercentre.com (DUC) for there aqf level 3 and then to help with the visa application, I just saw a few worrying things online but who knows if it’s true?
Not sure where in England you are but I'm using Concept Australia. They have offices in Kent and Manchester. They are very thorough. I aqquired my AQF through them no problems.
  • Like 1

A broad answer to your question is yes they are a good choice for doing the skills assessment with ( did mine as electrician with them) and their migration agent Jenny is also very knowledgeable. 

where I would be careful is all the other package crap they put your way such as the jobs site (waste of time and money. Only had two recruitment agencies reach out with generic emails and ghosted me when I replied. I think they do it so people jump straight into the Facebook groups in excitement and are edgier it further. A similar thing happened to my wife as a teacher on there too. I would love to see how many people have got an actual start.

most of the Skype interviews seem to be conducted by ex clients who have jumped on the bandwagon promoting them. I realised that they had been on the group as long as me and went from asking questions to becoming the ‘expert’ which worried me. Some of them haven’t even moved out here yet either so are just repeating what a friend of a friend told them.

as for their partner providers. Get a few quotes for every service you need. Sometimes they rely on you finding the service so easy that you don’t check. They were a few hundred over on shipping for us and what I thought strange was the price dropped instantly over a 5min call. Didn’t even take time to look over it which makes me think they had a big margin in it. 

• 3 months later...
On 06/01/2020 at 18:00, Elliotnewark1989 said:

Hi guys and girls,

wanted to see if any body has used the downundercentre.com (DUC) for there aqf level 3 and then to help with the visa application, I just saw a few worrying things online but who knows if it’s true?

I used them, and I've been invited to NSW on Feb 5th, 2020. and as far as I'm concerned they won't do business with you unless they genuinely believe you've got a chance. They're fairly priced, reputable to say the least and can do their job quite competently and clearly have a successful track record. They're not a 'turn-key' migration agency, as you will have to do most of the leg work. They'll gauge whether you've got what it takes, and do their job by helping you cross the T's and dot the I's. 

On 07/01/2020 at 03:57, Jsmull87 said:

A broad answer to your question is yes they are a good choice for doing the skills assessment with ( did mine as electrician with them) and their migration agent Jenny is also very knowledgeable. 

where I would be careful is all the other package crap they put your way such as the jobs site (waste of time and money. Only had two recruitment agencies reach out with generic emails and ghosted me when I replied. I think they do it so people jump straight into the Facebook groups in excitement and are edgier it further. A similar thing happened to my wife as a teacher on there too. I would love to see how many people have got an actual start.

most of the Skype interviews seem to be conducted by ex clients who have jumped on the bandwagon promoting them. I realised that they had been on the group as long as me and went from asking questions to becoming the ‘expert’ which worried me. Some of them haven’t even moved out here yet either so are just repeating what a friend of a friend told them.

as for their partner providers. Get a few quotes for every service you need. Sometimes they rely on you finding the service so easy that you don’t check. They were a few hundred over on shipping for us and what I thought strange was the price dropped instantly over a 5min call. Didn’t even take time to look over it which makes me think they had a big margin in it. 

as stated above... are they the best? That's debatable, but they did work well for both of us, in helping us yield successful applications.