register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

vics1987

Migration agent

Hi All

Looking for information on migration agents that can help with a visa application that was originally declined.

Thanks in advance.

What type of visa?

The agents who post on here regularly are all reliable. 

Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. Any comments relate to legislation and policy at date of post. 

What subclass of application was it, and why was it refused?

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Does not look good!

If you use the email address that is on my website: pinoyau.com and email me a copy of the refusal letter. shall let you know what, if anything, you might be able to do about it.

In 17 years I have have successfully  dealt with numerous character issues ranging  across: assaulting a Commonwealth officer, drug possession resulting in a 12 months + sentence, growing commercial quantities of the dreaded weed and selling it, sexual activities with a handicapped child resulting in a lengthy custodial term.

I have never dealt with a 600 refused on character grounds and since the minister introduced the current draconian directions, I have not managed a serious character case.

Indeed it was.

See the attached, heavily edited file. I have 20 GB + of relevant files and I worked on it for many months. 

The unfortunate wife had 3 children to support and could not pay even a consultation fee, so I ran it pro bono on the understanding  that if I won it, I would be paid $275, including GST, after the visa applicant was no longer a guest of Her Majesty and found a job. Needless to say ....so I shall not!

I succeeded when Direction 41 was current, but I would not like my prospects under the current applicable Direction.

CHILD NCC case .pdf