You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

pipmcrae

491 requirements

Hi I have applied to South Australia on the 491 with 80 points under the occupation of painting trades worker. Submitted application on 7th December. Has anyone been invited by SA yet? If so how many points did you have?

Thanks

We have Been waiting since 15th nov, sa 190 plumber, 70 points. Really hoping for an invite soon 🤞🤞🤞

We have Been waiting since 15th nov, sa 190 plumber, 70 points. Really hoping for an invite soon
It's so frustrating, just want to get it done and get on with our lives. In absolute limbo not knowing anything. Are you using an agent?

Yes we are. Current average wait times are 12 weeks for us but I’ve heard of so many that were invited much earlier I though we might have been one of the lucky ones! 

Yes we are. Current average wait times are 12 weeks for us but I’ve heard of so many that were invited much earlier I though we might have been one of the lucky ones! 
Think positive
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Smith270310 said:

SA have a habit of inviting no one (or very few) for ages then invite shed loads of people over a 2 day period! So don’t worry too much 

• Thanks 1

Do they don’t have any trend on invites then? Certain days of the week or month? Must just have been coincidental that 2 people I know hot invited on a Friday?

1 hour ago, Smith270310 said:

Do they don’t have any trend on invites then? Certain days of the week or month? Must just have been coincidental that 2 people I know hot invited on a Friday?

Yeah it’s a coincidence.. no real logic 

Hi

what was there occupation and points and waiting time?

7 weeks plumber and 75 points on 13th dec and I can’t remember where I seen the other one but it was the last Friday before Christmas 

• Like 1