register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Thisisme16

Jewellery Designer - ANZSCO 232313

Hi Guys,

I have applied for 190 in July 2019 for ICT Support Engineer. I know currently it is difficult to get the invitations right now. But I am trying to get assessment done for my wife as a Jewellery Designer.

She has more than 6 years of experience. Can someone please tell me whether Jewellery Designer - ANZSCO 232313 will be valid assessment and I will be able to claim 10 points for spouse.  

If so, then what documents will be required to get the assessment done?

Appreciate quick response regarding the matter.

Thanks.

Search Schedule 6D for an answer to your points question.

For a positive skills assessment in ANZSCO group 2323 a 'highly relevant' degree and a period of highly relevant work experience, post qualification, is required.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Hi @wrussell,

Thanks for your reply, will 6 years plus experience in the field will be relevant for positive assessment.

55 minutes ago, Thisisme16 said:

Hi @wrussell,

Thanks for your reply, will 6 years plus experience in the field will be relevant for positive assessment.

One year is needed for a positive skills assessment. any more is irrelevant for skills assessment purposes. Only a primary applicant's work experience is counted for points.

HI @wrussell,

I am hoping if you can please provide me some more information regarding the Jewellery Designer assessment.

I have already filed my EOI last year but still waiting for an invite. I am trying to increase points for my EOI by getting assessment done for my wife as a Jewellery designer. I have couple of questions for this:

1) will the occupation Jewellery Designer will be acceptable if I can get a positive assessment done for my wife and will be able to claim 10 points?

2) My wife does not have a degree in Jewellery Designing but she possess 6 years of experience working in the field (on the job training), will that be sufficient to get the assessment done.

Thanks

will that be sufficient to get the assessment done.

No

check ANZSCO code 2323