You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Annaa

Partner visa - looking at documents once their uploaded ??

Hi 👋 

I’m just uploading my partner visa now . Once they are uploaded and I paid can I still view the files when ever I want to look at what I uploaded. Or you can’t look back at it ? 

Thanks 😊

Posted (edited)

hi, do you mean the application, or the evidence? You will be able to view both after upload. you will be able to change the application answers if an address changes etc, but you wont be able to change any evidence uploads

Edited by Rosie0709

6 hours ago, Rosie0709 said:

hi, do you mean the application, or the evidence? You will be able to view both after upload. you will be able to change the application answers if an address changes etc, but you wont be able to change any evidence uploads

Thanks so much yes I mean the evidence and the application . I will be moving in 8 months time so it’s good to know I’ll be able to update my address . Thank you 😊 

On 03/01/2020 at 11:17, Annaa said:

Hi 👋 

I’m just uploading my partner visa now . Once they are uploaded and I paid can I still view the files when ever I want to look at what I uploaded. Or you can’t look back at it ? 

Thanks 😊

You cannot view the content of the files you have uploaded, just their names. Sometimes these do get ‘lost’ - make sure you screenshot your uploads after doing them. 

Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. 

On 05/01/2020 at 04:17, paulhand said:

You cannot view the content of the files you have uploaded, just their names. Sometimes these do get ‘lost’ - make sure you screenshot your uploads after doing them. 

Thank you , if I go with an agent I’ll try to request if they can send me screen shots of what they upload 

I keep a folder - uploaded for X that has copies of all upload files for an online application and scans of everything for a paper application. You will find that registered migration agents, as matter of good practice, keep similar records and confirm to clients what has been received and uploaded. Sometimes (rarely in my experience) online skills/visa application systems do not to retain uploads, but it does happen and some parties will argue that black is blue. You do not pay a RMA just to prepare and lodge an application, you pay to have it made as bullet proof as possible.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Hi @Annaa , hi @wrussell 

Can I ask how you have organised your evidence?  Should I do it by year? By type (social media, house docs, photos, trips etc.?) or by the four subject areas on the form?  Any guidance is appreciated.

Also I have been with my Aussie boyfriend for almost 8 years but have only lived together properly from the last 2.  Should I upload evidence from our entire relationship?  Or just the two years we have lived together? 

Thank you in advance.

All I ever write in the categories is -  to be uploaded - and I let the uploaded supporting documents speak for themselves. Concatenating supporting files in date order makes it easier for a delegate to access them.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com