Migration Agent Recommendation for ENS in Melbourne

mext60

Hi,

A friend of mine who is currently working on a temporary visa in Senior Management with an Australian company in Melbourne, is looking for PR options. His company is ready to sponsor him and support his application. However before asking the company, he wanted to know the process and chances for his particular circumstances. 

Any recommendations for migration agents based in Melbourne having experience of handling ENS cases, that he can talk to. Happy to engage with any Melbourne based migration agent currently active in this forum.

Regards, 

14 minutes ago, wrussell said:

The location of a registered migration agents is irrelevant.

Disagree if someone prefers to deal face to face (or at least meet once) then it's very relevant.

Just because your clients don't work with you in person doesn't mean everyone else is comfortable with the way of working

On 03/01/2020 at 09:21, mext60 said:

Hi,

A friend of mine who is currently working on a temporary visa in Senior Management with an Australian company in Melbourne, is looking for PR options. His company is ready to sponsor him and support his application. However before asking the company, he wanted to know the process and chances for his particular circumstances. 

Any recommendations for migration agents based in Melbourne having experience of handling ENS cases, that he can talk to. Happy to engage with any Melbourne based migration agent currently active in this forum.

Regards, 

@Alan Collett  is in Melbourne.

53 minutes ago, Ausvisitor said:

Disagree if someone prefers to deal face to face (or at least meet once) then it's very relevant.

Just because your clients don't work with you in person doesn't mean everyone else is comfortable with the way of working

Too bad if they want to attend a social event with an RMA and are in Morocco, Paris (France) The Republic of the Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, Coober Pedy or some other obscure or not so obscure place as my clients are, or have been.  The only time I see clients is if they have stuffed up DIY and find themselves in the AAT (and I have successfully represented AAT review applicants I have never met or spoken to) or there is a paper application to be signed, or they insist on paying by cash. For those who insist on doing business in person, try making an apportionment to see the minister, or even a delegate.

39 minutes ago, wrussell said:

Too bad if they want to attend a social event with an RMA and are in Morocco, Paris (France) The Republic of the Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, Coober Pedy or some other obscure or not so obscure place as my clients are, or have been.  The only time I see clients is if they have stuffed up DIY and find themselves in the AAT (and I have successfully represented AAT review applicants I have never met or spoken to) or there is a paper application to be signed, or they insist on paying by cash. For those who insist on doing business in person, try making an apportionment to see the minister, or even a delegate.

I'm not saying people have to see their RMA in person - but some want to & if this is the case, the location of the RMA is important

I personally was more than happy to never clap eyes on my RMA - they still did great work anyway.

You would not want to set eyes on me, I am old and as ugly as sin.

I had clients for whom I was able to secure PR who were visiting relatives in thee unit next to mine.

I told them that I did not want to see them, but they sent me some XMAS gift cards anyway.

I shall either cut them up, or give them to my grandchildren, the gift cards, not the clients.

• Haha 1

Select a migration agent based on your comfort with their qualifications and experience, not their location.  The majority of agents will deal with everything over email/phone/skype so meeting in person is generally rare and unnecessary.

We have several very well-qualified agents who post regularly on this forum including @wrussell @Raul Senise @paulhand and @Alan Collett