UK Spouse Visa - NZ 444 subclass visa for Australia?

Serenjones

I've just joined the forum.  I live in the UK but I'm married to a NZ citizen who lives in Australia and we're applying for a UK spouse visa for him.  

Just about to submit our application but am double checking it beforehand. I'm looking at one of the questions now and wondering if we've put the right thing. 

My husband is a NZ citizen with an electronic subclass 444 visa that kiwis get to live & work in Australia. We had answered as follows:

Current status

What permission do you have to be in Australia? 
A - I do not have a visa and I am not a permanent resident

Give more information about your status in Australia. 
A - I am a New Zealand citizen and have a Special Subclass Visa 444 that entitles me to live and work in Australia.
---

Is it ok to answer as above as if you select "temporary visa" instead (which the 444 is) it then asks for an expiry date and as far as I'm aware there is no expiry date for that visa as long as you live in Australia and are still a NZ citizen? Unless we were just to put before he is due to come to the UK on the spouse visa? 

So I'm not sure what we should put. "No visa" sounds as if he is there illegally although we had put the explanation about the 444 visa. We have also added some info on the "additional information" section explaining about his 444 visa, that it's an electronic visa so there's nothing in his passport etc. 

Thanks for any advice.

21 minutes ago, Serenjones said:

What permission do you have to be in Australia? 
A - I do not have a visa and I am not a permanent resident

Give more information about your status in Australia. 
A - I am a New Zealand citizen and have a Special Subclass Visa 444 that entitles me to live and work in Australia.

If he is in Australia then he does have a visa so the first answer would be incorrect. He is a temporary resident with indefinite stay permission.