Partner visa address issues

Guest Jenn1

I have been in Australia for 7 years on a bridging visa . My wife moved into my home due to she could no longer live where she was living . I moved into a mates place due to religion . Can’t live together unless married . We got married a few months ago so now living at the same address where I first was . I didn’t update new address of when I moved out , due to I had my partner living at my place and I was living at a mates . Will this affect the partner visa cause I haven’t told them about my past addresses ? I have to go offshore to apply for a partner visa . My wife will be coming with me . Maybe they won’t belive our situation that I moved out due to religion . I asked my immigration agent but he can’t seem to give me an answer . 

There's no requirement to live together before marriage.  If you're applying on the basis that you're now married, it shouldn't be an issue.  If you're claiming the relationship before marriage as de facto, then you should address the fact that you didn't live together due to religious regions but in other ways you were a de facto couple.  I'm surprised your migration agent couldn't answer this question for you, are they a registered agent?

1 hour ago, MaggieMay24 said:

There's no requirement to live together before marriage.  If you're applying on the basis that you're now married, it shouldn't be an issue.  If you're claiming the relationship before marriage as de facto, then you should address the fact that you didn't live together due to religious regions but in other ways you were a de facto couple.  I'm surprised your migration agent couldn't answer this question for you, are they a registered agent?

Thank yo so much , yeah there company is called freedom migration . Thanks so much for your comment it helps a lot