Hi

Muku

Hi

I m working in bakery as a baker in regiional WA since one month and i m on bridging visa (186 TRT  in AAT ) and bakery is one year old so what is option to get PR visa?? Please suggest me please. And unfortunately I have no Baker certificate. But my employer willing to sponsored me . Because of my working style and shortage of baker in thus remote area in WA. So please suggest me any chance to get PR related visa. I have 6 each. 

Thanks 

I am sorry but your post is very confusing.

Bakery is 1 year old but you applied for 186 TRT which requires you was sponsored and worked for that employer for 2 years already.

I would seek help of migration agent which may help you better than people on public forum.

Thanks for the reply. I have experience as a baker. And I have same employer with my 186 TRT file and the bakery one. But I am worried about my 186 TRT file. Bcoz that bussiness not going well in 2018-2019 financial year. So I planning for next back up. So is that possible to get other visa option ??