Jump to content

Onshore or offshore Spouse Visa Subclass 309?

Recommended Posts

I am new to this forum and am trying to get some info and opinions on best options when applying for a Spouse Visa Subclass 309. Whether to apply onshore or offshore makes much of a difference. I am Australian, and my husband is Irish, both currently living in Ireland for 3 years and looking to move back to Australia.  We  have read you have to apply offshore from Ireland via the immi page. But have also heard you can enter Australia on a trourist visa, then get a bridging visa and apply from Onshore in Australia. Has anyone done either of these options and is there a difference in waiting times?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have used both of these strategies many times.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice about strategy?

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now