Documents Needed For NSW Nomination

Hi everyone, I have a few questions that I hope I will get the answers here.

I have just received an email stating that I got pre invited by NSW yesterday. The state gives me 14 days to complete the application form for NSW nomination. The state also requires me to provide documents as proofs to show that my case is genuine and my point is real. I'll break down my point to make it a little easier to understand.

- English: 20p (PROOF: PTE certificate)

- Australian study + Qualifications: 5p + 10p (PROOF: All of my certificates)

- Single: 10p (I don't think I need to show any proof for this category)

There are 2 categories left, which are experience point (5p) and regional study (5p) that I'm not sure which documents I should submit as evidence. Unfortunately, the official website of NSW does not list which specific documents either.

I don't have an employment contract since I'm casual (but I have been working at my current workplace for almost 2 years, with working hours ranging from 15+ to 40+/week). I can get my hands on my pay slips, letter of employment confirmation, bank transaction history and payment summary. Are there any other documents that I should provide? Should I also provide tax assessment or super certificate as well?

Thank you in advance for any kind souls who reply to this post. I would be really appreciated.

image.png.8f722a01eaf57c178ba1f4bcb6468053.png

Experience points is a statement of service from your employer, although each state has its own rules. 

Regional study is proving you have studied in Australia and met the conditions (as far as I can understand it) and if that’s the case and 5 points have been claimed you’ll have some sort of certification for it that would constitute proof.