and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

bunbury61

London bridge AGAIN !!!

3 hours ago, Tulip1 said:

What’s sad about this Parley? 

I think he wanted it to be higher. They share a lot of common ground.

Always sad when a country loses its cultural identity.

Immigration needs to be controlled.

• Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

8 hours ago, newjez said:

That's the one. Good to see. Lots of press.

But don't think it got a mention on here.

Don't know why.

Was that the black Christian man ranting at the white Jewish man and child ?  Bet your heads nearly exploded 😂

• Haha 1

Was that the black Christian man ranting at the white Jewish man and child ?  Bet your heads nearly exploded

As I predicted. True to type response. Another alternative to ignoring at all costs, is deflect at all cost. Strawman
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Parley said:

Immigration needs to be controlled.

I'm sure you can black up, go around bare foot carrying a spear and living in a humpy if you really need to maintain the cultural identity parley.

Me, I dress up in Saxon gear and build a roundhouse in the back yard. Things were great here till those bloody normans immigrated.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ssiri said:

I’m not talking about privileges to talk rubbish. I’m talking about debating to obtain a positive outcome, and positive action not spewing rabble rousing rubbish.

Who decides which is which?

1 minute ago, newjez said:

I'm sure you can black up, go around bare foot carrying a spear and living in a humpy if you really need to maintain the cultural identity parley.

Me, I dress up in Saxon gear and build a roundhouse in the back yard. Things were great here till those bloody normans immigrated.

You mean those "indigenous" folk?  Yeah.. I don't have much time for those savages.

Just now, simmo said:

You mean those "indigenous" folk?  Yeah.. I don't have much time for those savages.

On second thoughts, probably shouldn't black up. They might think you were a two faced Canadian.

• Haha 1

Who decides which is which?

The law. Some may feel it’s above them and doesn’t apply to them. That’s just too bad, it does. Hiding behind a keyboard doesn’t make one except either. As Robinson Hamza and Chowdry are finding out.

Those knuckle dragging skin heads who pump themselves full of ale, drape themselves in cross of St. George flag (the shame), and with slurring speech chant Engerland? The ones who destroy, pillage, loot and generally cause public disturbance ? have no time for those ‘indigenous’ ’ savages either.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, simmo said:

Gone quiet..

Sorry, was out at the cinema.

Are you ready to debate yet?

4 hours ago, newjez said:

Prior to the Normans arriving in Britain, there were the Romans, the Anglo Saxons (from Germany) and the Vikings.  What a bunch of mongrels we are.

Edited by Toots
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Toots said:

Prior to the Normans arriving in Britain, there were the Romans, the Anglo Saxons (from Germany) and the Vikings.  What a bunch of mongrels we are.

And the Celts, and of course the true Britons.

28 minutes ago, newjez said:

How has it worked out for you so far ?

I want it all, and I want it now.

1 hour ago, newjez said:

The celts were the true Britons 

is that a typo error in your reply ? 

6 hours ago, unzippy said:

Sorry, was out at the cinema.

Are you ready to debate yet?

Ok I'll start. 

I think Islam is a backward religion that in most of its forms (except maybe the Ahmadiyyan sect) is not compatible with civilized society.

Change my mind.

1 hour ago, Rallyman said:

The celts were the true Britons 

is that a typo error in your reply ? 

The Celts were immigrants. I guess the neanderthal were the first true Britons. But there were people between them and the Celts.

3 hours ago, simmo said:

Ok I'll start. 

I think Islam is a backward religion that in most of its forms (except maybe the Ahmadiyyan sect) is not compatible with civilized society.

Change my mind.

I think most extremists are 'backward people' whether they be Moslem, Jewish, Christian or anything else. These days you don't often get Christians letting off suicide bombs and calling to their god but of course they did similarly extreme things at one time. They kind of grew out of it sometime in the eighteenth century.Others are still catching up.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Parley said:

Well those white immigrants have been having one hell of a go at doing that  for around 200 years in Australia, sad, very sad.

Edited by BacktoDemocracy
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Toots said:

And the Romans brought lots of black N African slaves

10 hours ago, simmo said:

Ok I'll start. 

Change my mind.

The Moslems were inventing mathematics, surgery and building palaces that dealt with extreme temperatures thro the use of water fountains and air passages whilst we were still  living in buildings with one room and often an open fire with no chimney

The palace and gardens were built during the reign of Muhammed II (1273-1302), Sultan of Granada, and later by Muhammed III (1302–1309). They were redecorated shortly after by Abu I-Walid Isma'il (1313–1324). Much of the garden is a recent reconstruction of dubious authenticity.[1] 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+alhambra+and+generalife+gardens+granada&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

The Muslim faith has been overtaken by persecution by Christianity and lost much of its purity as it has responded to that persecution and has resorted to fundamentalism in much the same way that Christianity is resorting to fundamentalism today as its relevance wanes, look at the Bible Belt of the USA.

17 minutes ago, BacktoDemocracy said:

The Muslim faith has been overtaken by persecution by Christianity and lost much of its purity as it has responded to that persecution and has resorted to fundamentalism in much the same way that Christianity is resorting to fundamentalism today as its relevance wanes, look at the Bible Belt of the USA.

Damn those pesky Christians, I just knew it was all their fault.

1 hour ago, simmo said:

Damn those pesky Christians, I just knew it was all their fault.

What do you think religions are for simmo?

19 minutes ago, newjez said:

What do you think religions are for simmo?

Stupid question.

55 minutes ago, simmo said:

Stupid question.

Does that mean you don't know? You can try Google if you like, but there would be more value in knowing what you thought they were for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1