ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Parley

Do you believe Prince Andrew ?

1 hour ago, Toots said:

Here they are. 😍

toes.jpg

I've had my toes sucked and didn't do much for me to be honest.

• Haha 2

I want it all, and I want it now.

13 hours ago, Phoenix16 said:

My clubbing days were spent in Sheffield and we thought a night out in Chesterfield was scraping the barrel, you’ve just reminded me why 😭😭

We used to go to Sheffield every weekend, usually a pub crawl then up to the uni for a band or their very good bar and disco if there was no band on. Did you ever go to the Wappentake or The Nelson where they played really good rock music? 

Good place in those days Sheffield, saw loads of bands at Sheffield City Hall and many a good night out in the Beer Keller.

I can understand why Chesterfield would have felt like scraping the barrel. Not a great place to be if you didn't know many people and Yorkshire accents were pretty easy to pick out. Brilliant place if you knew people though, only 2 nightclubs to pick from and knowing 50-60% of the people in them usually meant a good time.😎

19 hours ago, Toots said:

Yes I agree.  What do looks have to do with it.  Fergie wasn't exactly a looker in her prime but she managed to have lovers including the toe sucking one.

Fergie wasn't bad and she seemed a bit of fun. No minger by any means.

9 hours ago, Toots said:

I don't know why Paul1Perth thought I knew Chesterfield.  I've never been there.

I spent my teens in the Lake District and I never liked clubbing very much.  Used to go to a lot of pubs though.  😉

Sorry toots i'm getting you mixed up with someone else. I know one poster went to the same school as my cousin, St Helenas in Chesterfield.

4 hours ago, Paul1Perth said:

We used to go to Sheffield every weekend, usually a pub crawl then up to the uni for a band or their very good bar and disco if there was no band on. Did you ever go to the Wappentake or The Nelson where they played really good rock music? 

Good place in those days Sheffield, saw loads of bands at Sheffield City Hall and many a good night out in the Beer Keller.

I can understand why Chesterfield would have felt like scraping the barrel. Not a great place to be if you didn't know many people and Yorkshire accents were pretty easy to pick out. Brilliant place if you knew people though, only 2 nightclubs to pick from and knowing 50-60% of the people in them usually meant a good time.😎

Wappentake!!! Now that is a blast from the past! Many of my friends were into heavy metal and we had some great nights there but alas I ultimately was a Josephine’s girl and that’s where I spent many of my weekends!! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Parley said:

I've had my toes sucked and didn't do much for me to be honest.

I haven’t but I’m quite confident it wouldn’t be up there with what feels good.  Each to their own I guess. 

14 hours ago, Phoenix16 said:

Wappentake!!! Now that is a blast from the past! Many of my friends were into heavy metal and we had some great nights there but alas I ultimately was a Josephine’s girl and that’s where I spent many of my weekends!! 

Before the Wapp was the Buccaneer, near the City Hall. Might be before your time though. There's a good web page devoted to it.😎

Ghislaine Maxwell the former girlfriend of Epstein is planning to give a television interview in the US in which she will defend her friend the Duke of York.

2 hours ago, Toots said:

Ghislaine Maxwell the former girlfriend of Epstein is planning to give a television interview in the US in which she will defend her friend the Duke of York.

She has too.  She’s currently the focus of the investigation.