You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Parley

Do you believe Prince Andrew ?

I'm looking forward to The Crown season 12 to see how they depict it all.

If people believe Andrew they are really calling the young woman a lier.

I want it all, and I want it now.

I have no idea what to believe.  The whole debacle is just so sleazy.

This could be a fake photo but if not, he mixed with some classy females.

p andrew.jpg

• Like 1

How old was he then? What guy would have turned down the chance. The girl was pretty hot, he was single at the time. Fair play I reckon. 

The media are after him though and if they throw enough mud some of it will stick. Look what his ex missus has gotten away with. 

22 minutes ago, Paul1Perth said:

How old was he then? What guy would have turned down the chance. The girl was pretty hot, he was single at the time. Fair play I reckon. 

The media are after him though and if they throw enough mud some of it will stick. Look what his ex missus has gotten away with. 

She was 17.

So you are saying he is lying. He did meet her and have sex with her as she claims.

Overall I feel sorry for the Queen. You don't want this stuff embroiling your daily life when you are in your 90's.

28 minutes ago, Parley said:

She was 17.

So you are saying he is lying. He did meet her and have sex with her as she claims.

17 is OK in the UK isn't it. I certainly wouldn't have turned her down when I was younger. Not that I had the money to move in those circles.

I don't know and couldn't care less whether he had sex with her or not. He probably can't remember a lot of people he met and had sex with. I certainly couldn't remember all my encounters, didn't even get their names sometimes and I'm a mere nobody.

Wild times in those days Parley.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Congratulations 1

45 minutes ago, Paul1Perth said:

17 is OK in the UK isn't it. I certainly wouldn't have turned her down when I was younger. Not that I had the money to move in those circles.

I don't know and couldn't care less whether he had sex with her or not. He probably can't remember a lot of people he met and had sex with. I certainly couldn't remember all my encounters, didn't even get their names sometimes and I'm a mere nobody.

According to the woman who was 17 at the time of her alleged sexual encounter with Prince Andrew, she was forced to have sex with him.  The whole thing is just sordid.

• Like 1

I had to laugh that on the supposed night in question (10 March 2001) he remembered that he was at home with his family having been to the Pizza Express in Woking.  Really!  😄

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Toots said:

I had to laugh that on the supposed night in question (10 March 2001) he remembered that he was at home with his family having been to the Pizza Express in Woking.  Really!  😄

Didn't they give him 3 weeks warning before the interview? Plenty of time to find out where you were or come up with something. 

Who knows who's telling the truth and who's lying?

19 minutes ago, Paul1Perth said:

Didn't they give him 3 weeks warning before the interview? Plenty of time to find out where you were or come up with something. 

Who knows who's telling the truth and who's lying?

He must keep a diary.  Nobody would know off the top of their head what they were doing on a certain date 18 years ago.  

1 hour ago, Toots said:

Have you seen the Woking Pizza Express reviews that followed? They are so funny, look them up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Paul1Perth said:

I don’t think her age is the problem.  It is whether it was consensual, she is saying it wasn’t.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tulip1 said:

I don’t think her age is the problem.  It is whether it was consensual, she is saying it wasn’t.   

Did someone put a gun to her head ?

Did Andrew rape her then ?

10 minutes ago, Parley said:

What has a gun got to do with it?  Do you not understand the word consensual? 

This may help you:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tulip1 said:

No. I've definitely heard the newsreader say "under age" when they were talking about the interview. Mind you that was ABC so Andrew will be guilty till he's proven innocent with them.

If she's saying it wasn't consensual she should have come forward when it happened.

Non consensual ? 3 times ? in different countries at different times ?

There is a cartoon in one of the Sunday newspapers, where the queen asks Andrew how did the interview with Emily maitlis go Andrew said I have absolutely no recollection of ever meeting that reporter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Parley said:

I'm looking forward to The Crown season 12 to see how they depict it all.

If people believe Andrew they are really calling the young woman a lier.

I dont believe him , and that interview was a car crash - but I wouldn't be gleaning anything from the crown either  to be honest 

• Like 1

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

53 minutes ago, Tulip1 said:

Have you seen the Woking Pizza Express reviews that followed? They are so funny, look them up. 

Oh dear    😄.................  and a few of them mention the sweating thing too.  😂  That particular comment about him being sweaty obviously hurt.

.................  and so it continues - the soap opera that is the royal family.  Feel very sorry for the Queen.  

Edited by Toots
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, bunbury61 said:

I dont believe him , and that interview was a car crash - but I wouldn't be gleaning anything from the crown either  to be honest 

I've never watched The Crown.  Now I am curious.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Parley said:

I don’t know Parley. She is saying she was forced. It happened more than once so I’m not sure why she didn’t put a stop to it at the time let alone wait for so long.  I’m sure nothing will come of it anyway being who he is.  His interview was cringe worthy though but the Pizza Express reviews that followed were funny. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Parley said:

Non consensual ? 3 times ? in different countries at different times ?

I agree, it seems strange 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toots said:

He must keep a diary.  Nobody would know off the top of their head what they were doing on a certain date 18 years ago.  

I’m pretty sure if he was on that Pizza Express every staff member would remember it. 

• Like 1