citizen by descent

Guest jchrisj

Guest jchrisj

We Now have 2 kids born in Oldham who are Australian Citizens!!!!!!!!! Go Figure

The certificates arrived yesterday, and aint they pretty, the wife wants to frame them.

If any one has any concerns about filling in the paperwork, pm me if you want and i will run you through what we did. We only posted them last week, and 8 days later we got the cert's.

Wife and i jumping around hysterical, that we got them, the kids.............WHATEVER.

That was the standard reply.

Kids got to love em, the bin men dont want em!

Cheers

Chris:radar:

Guest emma cant wait to go!

Hi Chris! I'm totally with you how it feels to get those little pretty pieces of paper through the door!! My kids were born in Lichfield Staffs and now have their citizenship certs and their oz passports!! And all thanks to my parents who had me in oz 33 years ago!! My kids, Chloe 9 and Logan 5 were also of the "WHATEVER" attitude but i actually cried when the passports came, which happened to be on my daughters birthday! Just now waiting for my husbands spouse visa to be granted but now we are almost on the way it's actually harder day by day to stay motivated with it all! let me know your plans.

Emma

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Chris

Well done!

How long wll it take to get teh children's Australian passports? Does that happen equally quickly?

Cheers

Gill

Guest jchrisj
Hi Chris

Well done!

How long wll it take to get teh children's Australian passports? Does that happen equally quickly?

Cheers

Gill

Dont know, just doing it!

She (who THINKS she must be obeyed) is phoning the hi com passport office next week to make the apointment to submit the paperwork.

In referance to the descent certs, we were quite annal and made sure everything was on order with the paperwork, dotted all the i's and every T crossed, (aparently it's a Virgo thing) so all they had to do was aprove them and press print and send. Hopefully everything else will go as smoothly.

Just got to sell the shop and house now!

Sorted

Chris:radar:

Archived