Proof of funds for settlement when entering the country.

Djwbru

We have pr 190 visa, and are moving next month. A while ago I saw something on the government website about how much money you had to show was available when entering the country. Now I cant find it!! Anyone point me in the right direction or advise? Moving to NSW! Thanks! 

2 hours ago, Djwbru said:

We have pr 190 visa, and are moving next month. A while ago I saw something on the government website about how much money you had to show was available when entering the country. Now I cant find it!! Anyone point me in the right direction or advise? Moving to NSW! Thanks! 

I thought the showing the funds part was for when you are applying for your visa.

If you look on the state website it should show you recommended amounts to suit your circumstance. Or at least it does on the SA website.

3 hours ago, Lavers said:

I thought the showing the funds part was for when you are applying for your visa.

If you look on the state website it should show you recommended amounts to suit your circumstance. Or at least it does on the SA website.

Thanks Lavers! It was so long ago that I read that (back before applying for visa)  I maybe got confussed. Just wondered if immigration check your funds when actually moving out there. 

4 minutes ago, Djwbru said:

Thanks Lavers! It was so long ago that I read that (back before applying for visa)  I maybe got confussed. Just wondered if immigration check your funds when actually moving out there. 

Still waiting for my visa but I wouldn't have thought that they check again after granting your visa 

2 hours ago, Djwbru said:

I’ve no idea but probably easiest to just take last three months bank statements with you so that you’re prepared should they ask