Question about long name for photo on form 1195

Sigemup

How to fit this on the photo that needs to be certified along with the form 1195 ?

The person who certifies your document should know how to do this. A stamp that partially covers the photograph, attached to an A4 sheet with the appropriate wording should do it. There are other options.

6 hours ago, wrussell said:

The person who certifies your document should know how to do this. A stamp that partially covers the photograph, attached to an A4 sheet with the appropriate wording should do it. There are other options.

Thank you wrussel. 

What do you mean by a stamp ? 

Hi guys,

I have one more question about the photograph for the form 1195

image.png.6ed1078aa2ef9d6c131f5f10ae77ccc1.png

In the above screenshot from the form - this is the section where the person who does the certification of the form and photo needs to declare and sign on the photo:

1. As per the example in screenshot above, the statement “This is a true photograph of” is in quotes.Should we also actually put this in quotes OR is it simply an example and the actual certification should not have these quotes ? 

2. This section: JOHN CITIZEN (full name of applicant) - should the content inside the brackets also be written on the back of the photograph by the person certifying it or is it for our understanding only ? Also how about the underline ? 

3. In this section: PSmith (signature) - should the words in brackets (signature) be also written or only a signature is sufficient ? 

4. In this particular part - i.e. writing on the back of the photograph, is only the signature of the person certifying the form required OR is the name of the person certifying the form also required ?

Please let me know.