Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


Recommended UK Immigration Agent to help UK & French National

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,

Newbie here.

My partner and I are in the process of applying for the new 491 Visa under my partners skilled occuptation of Pastry Chef/Cook. We were in contact with a company  based in Edingburgh who gave us a successful assessment and we were confident that he would get the ball rolling for us, after our conversation.

We provided him all the relevant information and was told he was resarching/confirming my partners french qualification. Since then, he has stopped replying to messages and has gone cold on us. 

I was wondering if any of you could recommend reuputable mirgration agent in the UK,  who are used to dealing with applications with French qualifications and keep us through the loop throughout.

My partners qualification was obtained in Rennes, France.

Qualification - CAP (Certificate D' Appitude Patissier) - Patissier, Glacier, Chocolatier, Confiseur


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VERYSTORMY said:

Thankyou for your quick response and the links, very helpful. 

Edited by Oprize

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now