register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Vickie78

Going home soon (Personal Diary?)

On 10/02/2020 at 20:31, Vickie78 said:

Well today was fun, Seven Seas called me and basically told me I Booked the wrong thing, and that I Needed a move cube... Eh? That's what I booked.. Nope stupid me booked single box service....

I feel so bad now, i wish I had said something when you posted your quote!   I thought it was really, really weird that they had quoted you based on the number of boxes instead of the size of the Movecube. Sorry, I hope it all works out.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

14 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

I feel so bad now, i wish I had said something when you posted your quote!   I thought it was really, really weird that they had quoted you based on the number of boxes instead of the size of the Movecube. Sorry, I hope it all works out.

Not your fault at all,  to be fair when I dd the quote the options were something like I have small stuff to move or large stuff to move, I went with small, but it didn't actually say Movecube anywhere. 

Ah well it worked out in the end 😉 

• Like 2