Restaurant in Melbourne!

ShawnDmi

3 hours ago, ShawnDmi said:

The company I applied for the visa, said to take a visa that enters in subclass 188 and after then I can apply for subclass 888, or something like that, I am not sure, I have a notice in the copybook about that.

Do your own research, do not just rely on a company. And if they are actually going to help you get the visa make sure they employ an agent who is MARA registered, and that he or she is overseeing your case.

immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/business-innovation-and-investment-188

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/business-innovation-and-investment-888/investor-stream

On 18/10/2019 at 14:58, Nemesis said:

Do your own research, do not just rely on a company. And if they are actually going to help you get the visa make sure they employ an agent who is MARA registered, and that he or she is overseeing your case.

immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/business-innovation-and-investment-188

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/business-innovation-and-investment-888/investor-stream

Thank you very much. I will keep that in mind. I thought it is gonna be easier, but it is really hard to get a visa.

On 16/10/2019 at 04:04, Quoll said:

To cut your food, the things they give you to eat meals aren't fit for purpose these days. 

Have you ever been allowed to carry a knife in your hand luggage ?

My daughter had her children's scissors confiscated from her pencil case on one flight.

6 minutes ago, Parley said:

My daughter had her children's scissors confiscated from her pencil case on one flight.

I have a friend who had her nail scissors and nail file confiscated before boarding a plane.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Parley said:

No, and is bloody frustrating!!! I've had my tiny sewing Scissors confiscated too! There are occasions when I would have happily whipped out my pocket knife to cut food! On my last trip I fed back to qantas the need for them to test that their meals can be managed  with the pathetic cutlery they provide - one meal was tough as old boots. If they "progress " into wooden cutlery I shall be eating with my fingers as I'm highly tactile sensitive to wood in my mouth! 

• Like 1

Hey, I don't know if you can do it or not I highly doubt it though but just in case if you do all this and open your restaurant or diner I think you'll need commercial stainless steel kitchen benches and a lot of other kitchen equipment. I must say this is not an easy business, and you don't need to build illusions on this occasion. My parents have been in this business for a long time and judging by them it is not very easy for them. Well that's so by the way.

3 minutes ago, GovardSlark said:

Hey, I don't know if you can do it or not I highly doubt it though but just in case if you do all this and open your restaurant or diner I think you'll need commercial stainless steel kitchen benches and a lot of other kitchen equipment. I must say this is not an easy business, and you don't need to build illusions on this occasion. My parents have been in this business for a long time and judging by them it is not very easy for them. Well that's so by the way.

Thank you for help buddy, but it is a little bit too early to tell me about that business, I need to get a visa first and then I will think about restaurant equipment.